Featured Post

Rockin Autism Family

Friday, June 15, 2018

Crazy Autism

Before you say it, I know I have been neglecting my duties as a blogger by not posting accordingly.  I have been swimming in youtube, facebook, google, instagram, and now younow!  My head is spinning and there is no break in sight.  I ended shirt sales two days ago and then started my own online store.  I will leave link for that of course.  I started this journey in hopes to spread awareness and the goal is to help others and maybe get ideas that could help us out from our autism community.  I have in turn found some pretty amazing families out there going through the same but different experiences we are.  It is nice to know we are not alone.  I am excited to start this new journey.  Little man has flourished in the past few months and I couldn't be happier.  We have taken sailing trips, visited splash pads and are starting swimming lessons and baseball up in August.  This summer has been busy so far and I suspect will only get busier.  I am in pure bliss and exhaustion at the same time.  Please take the time to check out AutismRockz Family on youtube.  Check out our online store and continue to show your love on facebook.  Have a great day autism families!



Storenvy

No comments:

Post a Comment