Featured Post

Rockin Autism Family

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Rockin Autism Family

#AutismRockz



Let me introduce myself and my family. My name is April and I am a wife and a mother of two. One who happens to be a semi non-verbal, audacious, spd, autistic ball of energy. We do things differently in this household and I would love to share the journey with you. Along the way we are going to discuss therapies, sensory processing disorder, schools, eating, meltdowns, ups and downs of family life, doctors, medicine, and all the mumbo jumbo paperwork sprinkled with advice and so called help. I hope to hear your stories, laugh and cry with you, and even listen to what works for your family. Please join us on this journey. Take a ride on our crazy autism train...


No comments:

Post a Comment