Featured Post

Rockin Autism Family

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Frauds, Schemes, Gimmicks


   Image result for free skull clipart

   I just have to talk about this.  I mean this really just burns my hide.  I was watching a famous talk show yesterday and this woman came on claiming if you drank her drink it would cure you from any ailment.  She went on to say her drink cured autism, adhd, diabetes, cancer, homosexuality (wth), and my favorite claim of all, this drink can grow back limbs.  You heard me folks, I can't make this stuff up!  I was so stunned by her claims I wanted to reach through the t.v. and strangle her!  Yes, I will admit her throwing in autism is what caught my attention.  Then it just blew my mind with the rest.  Although she is the most extreme I have ever heard come out with the most ridicules claim of "curing autism" she isn't the first or the last I am sure. 

   It is most shocking when you hear of families that fall prey to this outrages kind of scheme.  My heart breaks for the person who thinks they are getting that fix all.   The other part of me, my evil side, wants to smack that person upside the head!  Really folks?  You are failing your child and yourself if you believe these off the road quacks.  Not to mention there could really be repercussions from your experimenting with your child's life.  Take precaution with your child's life and yours.  Always be wary of any claim using "cure" in their advertisement.  Do plenty of research and please base your decision on facts backed up on science, doctors, and even testimony from others (lots of). 

   Please do not get upset, I am not talking about the latest diets geared to help your child's digestion and keep them healthy.  Some of those are really just a way to help with all the gut issues and keep their adorable little minds cloud free.  Read these kinda forums and listen to our autism community chatter on about what has worked for them.  Chances are we as a whole have a better grip of what is a better option then some woman with claims of growing back limbs.  Also, I feel obligated to warn you of the name.  Her juice is called "Jilly Juice," please stay away from this.  It is harmful on top of not being a cure.  It has up to 5xs the dosages needed of salt.  This can cause heart attack, kidney shut down, and many more horrible side effects.  These are children who look at us to protect them so let's do it folks. 

   Thank you for letting me vent today.  Please click on one of the boxes below and let me know your thoughts. Have a nice day Troop!


No comments:

Post a Comment