Featured Post

Rockin Autism Family

Thursday, May 3, 2018

#AutismRockz Train Ride!!!


This was an amazingly fun day!  We took our Prince to the Houston Zoo.  His amazement of the train ride and the smile across his face warmed my heart.  He is so enthralled with every detail of trains and his enjoyment of the ride is written all over his happy little face!


 I am determined one day to take an across the nation train ride just to see the happiness in his eyes.  I have mentioned before his obsession for trains, specifically for Thomas the Train.  This is real business in our home and the matter is not taken lightly.  I now know all kinds of things about trains I never knew in 45 years.  Have you ever wondered where our kiddos get the ability dive into a particular fixation?   I am constantly amazed on how he didn't call me mom which is now "muduh" until he was almost five years old, but could name every train and their parts.  I clearly didn't make the cut.  When he showed interest in another subject or I should say other toys, I was happy.  I was starting to dream Thomas movies and I randomly belted out with much gusto, "Their two, their four, their six, their eight."  Please tell me I am not the only one!   Do not get me wrong,  trains still rule this house.  I have joined the really useful trains and expect to be on the crew for some time.  Tell me #Autismrockz troop, what is your kiddos passion?  

No comments:

Post a Comment