Featured Post

Rockin Autism Family

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Doctor Visit Time



Is it just me folks or does your asd kiddo seem to always be sick? We are here in Texas where the weather is bi-polar. One day shorts and flip flops next day we are wearing snow jackets! I am at a constant state of sanitizing the house, the kiddo and vehicle! We have been battling allergy cold that turned into sinus infection which slipped into strep and now has all the makings of bronchitis. Yes, you heard it here folks. I live in constant fear of what nasty germ comes next. My son literally runs the doctor office.  When he enters the let him directly back if not too busy and allow him to pick his room and skip vitals because he doesn't like it. I mean this kid has wrapped them around his fingers.  They call him an angel.  I call it like I see it, the art of manipulation!  This boy knows exactly how to get what he wants.  He will even say hello to them and give high fives!  Mind you this master in manipulation is basically non verbal so he knows how to play it.  It works too!  Our doctor praises him on how good he is and she taught him how to give daps!  I would like to hear what side of the world are you from and how do you deal with your kiddo getting sick. What works for your family and please tell our readers any cool tricks to make this easier!  Always fun to hear new ideas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment